A design firm that will be familiar if you’ve followed discussions about online news design over the past few years recently shared their updated mockups for a redesign of Facebook. And they’re pretty.
Good advice from Robert Scoble on building social software.
In no particular order, with little commentary, and limited accuracy on that whole “10 days” concept:
- Google Friend Connect: Just the tip of the iceberg.
- YouTube Citizen News: Aggregate, aggregate, aggregate.
- Disqus + Seesmic Video Comments: Say it, don’t spray it?
- MySpace and Facebook data availability: Bring your profile to the party.
- 3G iPhone coming in June at $199: Guaranteed to drive adoption into the stratosphere.
I’ll add you as a Facebook friend just because we went to elementary school together, even if we don’t really have anything to talk about anymore.
I’ll add you as a Twitter friend just because we have something to talk about, even if I have no idea where you went to elementary school.
Dead simple How to Add a Page for Your Newspaper to Facebook.
Flyers are becoming something a bit more interesting, targeted.