More than just blog software:
Built-in taxonomy, blogs, comments, contact forms, administration, access levels, privacy.
Open-source community, extensibility, accessibility.
Web-based access from anywhere to add, edit, maintain and upload files. No FTP required.
Dynamic posts, static pages.
Work in Progress
- Courses as categories
- Instant feedback from students
- Built-in blogging
- Headlines everywhere
- Your input on design and functionality
- MORE photos
- Install on the jmcweb server
- Data entry
- Building out categories and sections
- Coming back with final design choices
- Faculty training in August (or earlier?)
- Launch in Fall 2007